QS World University Rankings, 2013 unveil their top 5 schools
Three-day workshop working with specialists in pharmaceuticals Date: 28 - 30 June 2013
Celebrating good employment practice
Helping new undergraduates and postgraduates
settle into student life at Manchester
How does the School fit within the
Faculty of Medical and Human Sciences?
Connect with us
- First ever Community Open Day for Medical and Human Sciences
The Faculty of Medical and Human Sciences at the University of Manchester is holding its first ever Community Open Day in partnership with the Faculty of Life Sciences on Saturday 6 July.
- School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences student wins Lucy McKeown Memorial Award
A third year student from the School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences has won The Lucy McKeown Memorial Award.
- School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences ranked in Top 5
The School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences at The University of Manchester has been ranked as one of the top five Schools of Pharmacy and Pharmacology in the QS World University Rankings, 2013.
Press releases from the School
- Inspiring the researchers of the future
Budding researchers of the future will get the chance to experience cutting-edge research firsthand thanks to a pioneering project at The University of Manchester.
- New Head of Pharmacy announced
Professor Kay Marshall appointed as the new Head of School for the School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Manchester professor appointed new trustee at Pharmacist Support
Professor Peter Noyce joins the board of trustees for the charity, Pharmacist Support
Events taking place associated with the Faculty of Medical and Human Sciences
- Biological Approaches to Understanding Hallucinations and Delusions in Psychosis13:00 - 14:00 Wednesday 19 June 2013
Host: Biomedical Imaging Institute
Speaker: Sukhi Shergill, King’s College London
About the event:''
- MHS Faculty Research Series 201312:30 - 14:00 Wednesday 19 June 2013
Host: Institute of Inflammation and Repair and Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences
Speakers: Professor Ian Bruce, Centre for Musculoskeletal Research, Institute of Inflammation and Repair and Dr Reza Aghamohammadzadeh, Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences
Registration: Eventbrite - http://mhsfacultyresearchseries19june.eventbrite.co.uk
- Pharmacist Support
As a pharmacy student, whether in your first weeks at the University or in your final year cracking down on your dissertation, it is important to know that there are extra avenues from which help could be sort in times of need, be it personal or pharmacy related. Pharmacist Support is an independent charity for [...]
- Burnby Memorial Bursary 2014
Details of the annual British Society for the History of Pharmacy £500 bursary award.
- BPSA Alumni Dinner & Ambassadors Launch Event
BPSA First Alumni Dinner and Abassadors Launch Event on Saturday 8 June 2013.