Connect with us
- Success for Manchester’s Academic Health Science Centre bid
Manchester’s aim to become a leading international centre for turning innovative research into improved health for people locally and globally has received a major boost.
- Manchester at heart of new research to revolutionise lung cancer understanding
Manchester is set to play a key role in a world-first Cancer Research UK study that will unlock lung cancer’s secrets.
- First-in-Class Drug for Schizophrenia
Autifony Therapeutics Limited ('Autifony'), which is pioneering the development of novel pharmaceutical treatments for hearing disorders, today (Monday 1 July) announced a collaboration with research groups at The University of Manchester and Newcastle University.
- CMFT Christmas Lecture | The Stem Cell Revolution – teaching the embryo new tricks16:30 - 17:30 Monday 09 December 2013
'Host: Institute of Human Development
- Manchester Informatics Big Data Community Launch | Building the Big Data Community at Manchester09:00 - 17:00 Monday 09 December 2013
Host: Institute of Population Health
- BII Seminar | Image-based cerebrovascular modelling for advanced diagnosis and interventional planning13:00 - 14:15 Wednesday 11 December 2013
Host: Biomedical Imaging Institute
More events (associated with the Faculty of Medical and Human Sciences)
- How we take our medications and what happens when it goes horribly wrong. 1pm – 2pm Wed 11 Dec.
Manchester Pharmacy School Seminar: How we take our medications and what happens when it goes horribly wrong. 1pm - 2pm, Wed11 December. Presented by Dr Douglas Steinke, Senior Lecturer in Pharmacoepidemiology.
- Care and Compassion – ‘A conversation with…’ Giles Wilmore, 05.12.13
Care and Compassion – ‘A conversation with…’ Series. Event 2: Thursday 5 December, 5pm-6.30pm.
- Technology Seminar – Next Generation Sequencing & Real Time PCR 05.12.13
Technology Seminar from Life Technologies on Next Generation Sequencing and Real Time PCR. Thursday 5th December 12-2pm.