Master's courses (MSc/PGDip/PGCert)
We offer a wide range of postgraduate courses up to master's level.
Our courses meet the career development and professional aspirations of our alumni and other pharmacy and pharmaceutical science professionals.
Many of our courses are designed to make it easy for you to study while you work, and are offered with online and face-to-face education sessions in Manchester.
We also offer distance-learning courses that can be studied wherever you live.
- Clinical Pharmacy (MSc/PGDip)
- Clinical and Health Services Pharmacy (MSc/PGDip)
- Independent Prescribing (short course)
- Modelling and Simulation in Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics (PKPD) (MSc)
- Pharmaceutical Industrial Advanced Training (PIAT) (MSc/PGDip)
- Pharmaceutical Technology and Quality Assurance (PTQA) (MSc)
Discover why The University of Manchester is the best place to study for your master's degree.
Find out about the teaching methods we use for the most effective way to learn.
Discover how we can help you achieve your career goals after you complete your master's course.
Learn about how to apply for a master's course.